PJ is an 8 year old gelding that is as sweet and as willing as they come. Only reason I am selling him is he is not my number one and I am a student and cannot keep all these horses.
- 15.2 HH, up to date on deworming, 5 way vaccinations, strangles and had a coggins test done 3 months ago. Teeth were done in the spring of 2017
- No alley issues ever
- runs left, soft and quiet; he doesn't get really hot. He is versitile on all ends of the arena
- loads, cllps and bathes with no issues
-1D/2D; 2D in small pens; he is very ratey, you just point and kick
- started on pole bending; been through 5 times and ran a 23
- Started on the heading side, used for breakaway also. i just focus more on barrel racing so he's rusty
- Never had any soundness issues
- would be suitable for a youth, or highschool rodeo all around horse, he has the biggest heart and give 110% with everything you ask him to do.
- I am willing to negotiate to a good home.
-Won the 2D average buckle at guitars and wagons in his futurity year, money made in futurity year, he has placed at multiple amateur rodeos